Antelope Valley School District

Work Permits

For students 17 and under, a work permit is required at your place of employment. Please pick up an application for a work permit in the office and have your employer fill out the appropriate information. Turn your permit in with the work experience teacher at the school and once approved, you will then be issued a work permit.